Why Choose South Texas Home Inspections PLLC?
We understand the stress that's involved in Buying, Selling and moving into a new home. That's why we are dedicated to providing you "Peace of Mind" by helping you understand the condition of your home.
You need someone that is not only Knowledgeable about homes but someone with a lot of Experience to help inform you so that you are able to make the best decision possible.
When we inspect your home, we will do it as if we were going to buy it for our own family.
- Termite Inspections
- One Year Warranty Inspections
- Pre Listing Inspections
- Draw ( New Construction ) Inspections
- Buyers Inspections
- Computer generated reports with digital photos within 24 hours - usually the same day
Sellers' Pre-Listing Inspections
Eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time.
- Defects won't become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve prospects' concerns and suspicions.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive his inspection contingency.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Don't forget to have a termite inspection as well. We can do that for you.
Copies of the inspection report, along with receipts for any repairs, should be made available to potential buyers.
Call Now To Schedule Your Inspection
Over 10,000 Inspections Completed